Returns and Cancellations
1. All products returned must be complete and contain ALL original manufacturer packaging including packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. In addition, please include a letter with the following information: Order Number, Your Name, E-mail Address, Reason for Returning.
2. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery. For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of any loss or damage.
3. If you receive damaged merchandise, it is preferable to REFUSE DELIVERY from the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, you must make sure it is noted on the carrier’s delivery records in order to file a damage claim from Cardiff Lawn and Garden. Keep the product together with the original packaging and notify our customer service department immediately. If you do not notify Cardiff Lawn and Garden of damaged goods within 24 hours of delivery, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage. DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted within 15 days on receipt of the package for refund or replacement. If we have sent you an incorrect product, we will exchange it or provide a refund.
4. NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted within 15 days of receipt of the package on condition that original shipping charges of all NON-DEFECTIVE returns will be non-refundable.
5. If the package is refused by the customer without any reason, the customer shall be responsible for the return shipping charges, plus a 15% restocking charge.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products, provided that the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused and re-saleable condition. If you wish to cancel a Contract, please email our returns department at email@example.com or call 029 2056 9311 or fax 029 2055 5086. We shall refund the total amount paid by you for the Products, less any costs to collect the Products and any restocking fee reasonably incurred (not exceeding 10% of the Product value) within 30 days starting with the day on which we receive a notice of cancellation in writing from you provided that the Products have been returned to us as stated above.
Once you have notified us of your desire to cancel a Contract you have a legal obligation to take good care of the Products. You must return the Products to us at your cost to:
Cardiff Lawn and Garden
We advise you to insure the Products for the return journey. If you have not returned the Products within 14 days of cancellation, or if requested, we can collect the Products from you at your cost.
If you have any queries please contact our customer services team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardiff Lawn and Garden is a trading style of Cambrian Construction Equipment Ltd.
Tel: 029 2056 9311
Fax: 029 2055 5086
Mob: 07989 854 807 Company Reg. No. : 1190084